Saturday, February 7th marked National Eat Ice Cream for Breakfast Day. We love holidays, especially one that urges us to eat our favorite sweet treat for breakfast, making us feel like kids all over again. We've shared a few go-to ways to top some of our local favorites below....enjoy!
Jenn's Ice Cream Breakfast (for a fruity start):
- Walpole Creamery's Ginger Ice Cream
- Fresh cut strawberries
Ashley's Ice Cream Breakfast (for the morning jolt):
- Batch's Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- a dusting of Fuel's Regular coffee beans
- Taza Super Dark chocolate flakes
Mandi's Ice Cream Breakfast:
- Ben & Jerry's Blueberry Vanilla Graham Greek Yogurt
- ground flax
- topped with Boston Honey Company's Raw Wildflower honey (or your favorite local honey!)
...Go ahead, eat ice cream for breakfast!